In this live conversation, parenting experts Devorah Heitner and Rosalind Wiseman will discuss how to help kids navigate ALL. THE. SCREENS. How can we help them find the balance with tech when so many other options have been taken away? How can we help them navigate friendship drama and conflict online and offline that may come up during this time? July 16, 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm MST, 3pm PST 12pm HST
Moderated by Susan Borison at Your Teen Magazine.
During this webinar, you will learn…
- Strategies to support your child’s wellbeing and balance technology
- How to understand and empathize with the ways social media can be challenging right now
- Skills to help young people understand and process the news cycle–for some kids this is an activating inspiring time, for others it can be overwhelming
- How to help our kids deal with anxiety during this time.
- Best practices for setting family agreements and routines around technology.
- How to manage your reactions with your own digital use. How can we model thoughtful tech use and wisdom?
Bring your questions! We will open it up for Q&A at the end.
A recording will be sent out after.
By registering for the webinar, you agree to receive communications from Devorah Heitner, Cultures of Dignity and Your Teen Media.
Susan Borison founded Your Teen Media in 2007 to help parents of teenagers find support and advice during the turbulent years of raising teenagers. As the mother of five, she knew those parenting teenagers was lonely and scary. Your Teen is the village that we lose as our kids get older. After practicing law followed by 15 years trying to figure out the parenting thing, Susan discovered the solution at Your Teen Media, where parents and experts share their hard earned secrets. Your Teen Media: The Advice You Trust. The Community You Need.